Returns and Warranty Information
Inspection Period and Returns Policy:
All firearms have a 3-day inspection period. This inspection period begins at the time of delivery to your dealer. If our description contains an egregious error in our description of an item (ie: we list an item as a Springfield when it’s actually a Winchester) then we will gladly accept the item back in the same condition as we originally shipped it with no restocking charge. We have no control over an item once it leaves our possession. It could sustain shipping damage (that’s why we include shipping insurance), it could be dropped and damaged at your dealer before you pick it up, etc. We also maintain high quality photographs of each firearm to document pre-shipping condition to assist in the unlikely event of a damage-in-transit claim. This also discourages parts swapping by unscrupulous collectors. We do not refund shipping & handling charges and if the returned firearm is in as-described/as-sold condition, we do charge a 20% restock charge.
All accessories items have a 5-day return privilege. Any return must be in as-shipped condition and have no missing or opened/defaced packaging. New items must be SALEABLE as NEW condition. Used items must be in as-shipped condition. We do not refund shipping & handling charges and we do charge a 20% restock charge.
No returns on ammunition, primers, or powder.
All returns must be pre-approved and have a RGA number assigned. RGA’s are issued by e-mail because the timestamp is very useful. If you would like to arrange for a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the reason that you are requesting the return. We will issue you an RGA number and return instructions. We refuse all returns that do not have the RGA number on the outside of the packaging as well as all COD and Freight Collect shipments.
We ship all firearms with FULL VALUE insurance to the delivery destination. If it arrives damaged, please accept delivery and contact us immediately. All packaging materials and cartons myst be retained as well as the damaged firearm for UPS inspection. We will file the damaged item claim and keep you informed of the process. Once an insurance claim is finalized, the damaged firearm must be returned to RCArms before we can issue a full refund of the purchase price and any return shipping charges incurred.
Please include ITEM INFORMATION and original invoice number on all correspondence.
RCArms is not a manufacturer. All items that have warranty are those with an applicable manufacturers warranty. Any warranty claim needs to be addressed wth the manufacturer.
*** Return Instructions ***
1. Contact RCArms by e-mail at email@example.com for a Return Goods Authorization number. The timestamp on your e-mail must be within the advertised return privilege time allowance. Please state the reason for your return. Please keep in mind that we charge a 20% restock on all returns unless there is an egregious error in our description of the item.
2. Once you have been issued an RGA number, you will need to prepare your shipment. Please pack well for protection in transit and INSURE the item for the full value of your purchase. The number one reason for an insurance claim denial is insufficient packaging. We will not issue a refund until any damaged goods claim is finalized. The RGA number must appear on the outside of the package. Please indicate if you are returning for refund or exchange.
3. Please ship the return via USPS to our PO Box listed below. If you need to ship a firearm, please e-mail us for additional instructions. Be sure to ship with adequate insurance with delivery confirmation. The RGA number must appear on the outside of the package as well as “Attn Returns Department”.
4. Once we receive your approved return, we will inspect it for the stated reason for return. If defective or due to a major error with the description, we will waive the restock charge. Otherwise, expect a 20% restocking charge,
5. We will not refund shipping & handling charges.
6. We will deduct any listing fees and final values fees incurred from the sale and from the final credit amount unless return due to defective or major description error.
7. Reasons for refused returns: Shipment arrived with no RGA number (refused delivery – return to sender), Shipment arrives COD (refused delivery – return to sender), Shipment arrives freight collect (refused delivery – return to sender), Returned item damaged, modified, altered by the customer as compared to our photo log (Return refused and the part will be returned to you and we will expect payment for the shipping charges.), Returned item contains different parts than as shipped, i.e. parts swapped. (Credit refused, Appropriate auction site informed, and authorities notified of the interstate fraud – Parts may be turned over as evidence until any criminal proceeding is completed).
8. Refund credits are issued weekly on Thursdays. Refund will be to same Credit Card used during purchase or by company check.
9. If you are returning for exchange on a non-defective item, please include payment of $6.95 for the re-ship fee.
Ship returns to:
Attn Returns Dept
PO Box 464
Savage, MN 55378